Pages

Conquering the Snooze Button


I am now on my next step to transforming myself into an early riser. I am trying to conquer the snooze button!

And it has been surprisingly easy. For three days in a row, I have managed to wake up without snoozing.

But three days is early days still. It took me more than a year to consistently wake up at 6 am in the morning. So it may take a while more before I can confidently say that I can just wake up in an instant.

Still. It feels wonderful.

As usual, I wake up a little grumpy. I tell myself mentally: "Don’t sit down on a coach. Don’t sit down on a coach. Don’t sit down on a coach." Because I know that if I just sit down on a coach, I might just laze there forever.

Ditto to surfing the facebook or the internet. It just goes on forever, and suddenly half of my precious morning will be gone just like that.

Just with that sheer willpower, I managed to do it for three days in a row. I am sooooo proud of myself. J

Photo credit: Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would be very happy if you could leave some comments or words of encouragement!