Pages

How have you been?

Good morning, blog!

It has been quite some time since I blogged. I have been busy. Extremely busy.

I have taken on a new commitment. As we all know, we only have 24 hours in a day. With this new commitment, which is already supposed to be less rigid in its demands on my time, I find myself even more time-stretched than before.

I suppose that’s a good thing. I find that sometimes having less of something makes you value it more. The less I have of time, the more I value it. It is like a patient with terminal cancer. If the doctor says you only have one year left to live, you will value time and your life like nothing before.


So nowadays I find myself allocating my 24 hours very carefully.

Someone once said that time is like a rubber band. It is elastic. If you really want to do something, you can squeeze out some time to do so. So it is more important to know what you want to do, than whether you have the time to do it.

For me, I wish I have more time to blog on a regular basis, while keeping up with my other commitments.

In the meantime, do put up with my irregular blogging for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would be very happy if you could leave some comments or words of encouragement!