Pages

Hello 2016!

This is my first post of the year. Let me do a reflection and “report-card” of sorts.

I look back to the year 2015 with gratitude and thankfulness. I feel that I have grown stronger, both mentally and physically.

In the key areas that are important to me:

Health

I am more and more aware of the need to take care of my health nowadays. I take concrete steps to maintain my health. I started an exercise habit a year back and I am proud to say that I am still achieving it. My system was to try to exercise 3 times a week, and record whether I am achieving this KPI by drawing a smiley face on my table top calendar, which I place prominently near my door. I must say this method works wonders! 


Personal Development

I joined a Toastmasters’ Club in 2015. I am really glad I did. I met so many new-found friends, and I really enjoy its supportive and friendly environment. So far, I have managed to perservere in my Toastmaster’s journey. My fervent wish for 2016 is that I will complete all the 10 speech projects required. Gambatte!

Family and Friends

As usual, I am thankful for my family and friends. For my family, I include my younger sister, whom we are still trying to help to get back on her feet. I hope that in the new year, she will be able to find a firm footing back to a normal life, whatever is the life that she wishes to lead. For my friends, l will proactively arrange meetups with my close friends so that we continue to maintain our friendship!

Career and Finance

As usual, my career remains my bugbear. In the new year to come, I hope that I can continue to sustain my energy throughout the whole 2016. Do not worry too much about the future. Do my best and get stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would be very happy if you could leave some comments or words of encouragement!